Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G has received a massive price cut as part of the ‘Diwali with Mi’ deals. The base price of the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant has been slashed to Rs. 34,999, which can be further reduced to up to Rs. 28,999 by combining the available bank discounts and other offers. This Xiaomi handset has a 6.67-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with Adreno 660 GPU.
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G deals, offers
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G‘s base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model is currently listed for Rs. 34,999 on Amazon and Xiaomi India online store. The smartphone also has an 8GB RAM + 256GB model and a 12GB RAM + 256GB variant. They are currently available for Rs. 36,999 and Rs. 38,999, respectively.
ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Kotak Mahindra Bank customers can avail of special discounts on the ‘Diwali with Mi’ early deals. These offers are said to bring down the price of this handset to up to Rs. 28,999.
To recall, the base model of this Xiaomi smartphone was priced at Rs. 39,999 at the time of launch.
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G specifications
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) resolution and a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate. Under the hood, the handset packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with Adreno 660 GPU. It runs on runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 skin on top.
This Xiaomi smartphone is equipped with a 108-megapixel triple rear camera setup. It also sports a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G houses a 5,000mAh dual-cell supporting 120W HyperCharge fast wired charging. It measures 164.1×76.9×8.8mm and weighs about 204 grams.
Cheak Also :
- Misting began in different regions: 15 instances of dengue were accounted for in Patan in one and a half months
- Bicycle robbery case tackled: Police seized two bicycle cheats from Vadani in Patan
- Initiation Program: PPG of Patan. 328 understudies took part in the actuation program held in Exploratory Secondary School
- Discussing horticulture: In Patan locale, the Meghraja had some time off and ranchers began planting, Kharif crops were established in 2 lakh hectares.
- A parade began the event of Pratishtha Mohotsav
- Outrage: In Patan’s Kalanagar, the issue of underground seepage isn’t tackled, occupants arrived at the region on 2 camels.
- Tragedy: Bike rider’s leg crushed by dumper near Melusan, Saraswati
- Court Request: Objection against the charged for not showing up in the Saraswati Court for a very long time for the offense of Arms Act
- Grievance: The guardians got their little girl pledged somewhere else at a cost of 2 lakhs
- Rivalry for understudies: The 33rd three-day youth celebration will be coordinated by Hemchandracharya College from September 19.
- Driver takes it to the limit: Activa Fixing in Patan sets the vehicle ablaze close to the door of the show room after the protection guarantee is dismissed.
- Climate: In Promotion, this storm down-poured a great deal, this moment it is pouring all the opportunity.
- Burglary by menaces: In Bijapur, a tenacious man asked a young fellow for a chain, Lafa constrained me to take off with the chain when he rejected.